Personal data protection policy
In order for you to be able to browse our site with complete peace of mind we would like to share with you on this page the purposes and methods of processing the personal data we collect during your browsing.
The processing of your personal data is always based on the principles of legality and fairness in accordance with all applicable laws.
Below you will find all the details concerning the processing of your personal data.
Data protection is ensured with a view to the confidentiality, non-alteration and security of the data you entrust to us.
All the necessary measures are taken in order to ensure that
- That you are fully informed of the way in which your data is processed,
- To keep your Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes of processing,
- That you can access your data at any time in order to modify it or request its deletion.
To achieve these objectives, we implement appropriate technical measures to ensure that processing complies with applicable data protection law.
This statement lets you know, even before you access the various sections of the Site, how we will process your personal data, whether provided directly by you (such as your name, surname, postal and e-mail address, password, age, date of birth, gender, occupation, marital status, etc.) or collected by us in another way
Identity and contact details of the data controller
The data controller is French Market, whose registered office is located at: 24 Bis Allée de l'Artisanat, ZA les Loges 42340 VEAUCHE France
What personal data is processed by French Market?
French Market collects information that is strictly necessary for the provision of our services.
Your navigation on the Site and/or your access to certain sections of the Site may involve the collection and subsequent processing of your Personal Data by French Market. When you connect to the Site, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate them automatically and/or indirectly acquire certain information (Cookies).
In accordance with the law, French Market does not collect data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic personal data, biometric personal data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, personal data concerning health or personal data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
French Market may be required to disclose your Data in response to legitimate requests from public authorities, including to meet national security, anti-fraud or law enforcement requirements.
How do we process your Personal Data?
The processing of your Personal Data may involve any type of operation, including collecting, recording, organizing, storing, consulting, processing, modifying, selecting, retrieving, comparing, using, linking, blocking, communicating, cancelling and destroying.
Your Personal Data will be processed mainly in automated form but also in paper form, with a logic strictly related to its purposes, through databases, electronic platforms managed by French Market or by third parties designated for this purpose as external managers and/or integrated computer systems of French Market and the above-mentioned third parties and/or sites owned or used by French Market.
French Market has assessed the level of security as adequate taking into account the risks that could arise from the loss, destruction, modification, unauthorized disclosure, accidental or unlawful access, misuse or alteration of your Personal Data
- has taken security measures appropriate to the risks;
- stores your Personal Data on servers located mainly in Europe. In all cases, the servers are subject to an advanced and daily backup system.
Who are the recipients of your data?
French Market ensures that only authorized persons within its structure can access your Data when this access is necessary for the execution of our commercial relationship.
Our service providers may also be recipients of the Data strictly necessary for the performance of the services we have entrusted to them.
Storage of personal data
In order to ensure compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality of the processing, the data controller has identified different lengths of retention of personal data according to the individual purposes pursued:
- for the purposes of managing your registration on the Site, your Personal Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary and in any case as long as your profile is active
- for the management and execution of obligations provided for by law (accounting, administrative, fiscal, etc.), your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for this purpose
At the end of the retention periods, we may proceed to archive the data, in particular to meet the time limits of legal proceedings.
The duration of data retention complies with the recommendations of the CNIL and/or legal obligations.
Your rights concerning the processing of your personal data
- To obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your Personal Data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form, as well as access to your Personal Data (by obtaining a copy) and to the relevant information (including the purposes of the processing, the categories and origins of the Personal Data, the categories of recipients to whom they have been or may be communicated, the period of retention (if possible), the rights that may be exercised) ;
- To obtain from the Holder the rectification of your Personal Data and the integration of your incomplete Personal Data;
- To delete your profile on the Site and, in any case, to obtain from the Controller the deletion of your Personal Data without undue delay, in particular when the Personal Data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed or when there is no longer a legal basis for their processing;
- To obtain from the Data Controller the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of your Personal Data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary, in relation to the purposes for which the Personal Data were collected or further processed;
- To obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data, among other things, when you dispute their accuracy or object to their processing, for the period necessary for their respective verification;
- To receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, your Personal Data and to transmit or, if technically possible, to obtain the direct transmission of your Personal Data to another controller without hindrance, in case the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party;
- To revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes for which they were provided.
You may exercise your rights against French Market by accessing the "Contact" section of the site or by writing to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to French Market by ordinary mail to the address indicated in the section "Identity and contact details of the data controller".
Cookies serve as computer markers sent by a server to a user's device (usually the Internet browser) when the user accesses a given page of a website; cookies, which may also be set by websites other than those visited by the user ("third-party cookies"), are automatically saved by the user's browser and transmitted to the server that generates them each time the user accesses a web page. Thus, for example, cookies allow and/or facilitate access to certain web pages in order to improve the user's navigation (i.e. they allow the storage of the pages visited and other specific information, such as the pages visited most frequently, connection errors, etc.). Therefore, for a simple and complete use of a website, it is advisable for the user to configure their browser to accept the reception of these cookies.
Often, browsers are configured to accept cookies automatically. However, users can change the default setting to disable or delete cookies (from time to time or permanently), with the result that optimal use of certain areas of the site may be excluded. You can also check the methods and types of cookies stored on your browser by changing the cookie settings on your browser.
Characteristics and purposes of cookies
Our Site uses the following categories of cookies, which may come from French Market or third parties.
- Technical cookies;
They are used to facilitate your navigation on the Site and the use of its features. Technical cookies include essential cookies, which enable features without which you would not be able to fully use the Site, and performance cookies, which improve the functionality of the Site.
- Functional cookies;
They allow the Site to remember the choices you have made (for example, the language or geographical area in which you are located) and to re-propose them on subsequent accesses in order to provide better and more personalized services (for example, they can be used to propose similar content to those you have already requested).
Method of consent to the installation of cookies
When you access the Site for the first time, you will find a banner with a link to this statement where you will find more information about the cookies installed by French Market and third parties.
For the use of anonymous technical and analytical cookies, your consent is not required. However, you can disable them by following the procedure described in the section "How to enable or disable cookies on your browsers".
How to enable or disable cookies on your browsers:
You can block your browser from accepting cookies. However, this may make it less efficient or prevent access to certain features or pages of the site.
Below are the ways in which the major browsers can block the acceptance of cookies:
- Internet Explorer: https: //support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https: //support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/empecher-sites-enregistrer-preferences#w_bloquer-les-cookies-pour-tous-les-sites
- Chrome: https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=fr
- Safari: https: //support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
For any question relating to the protection of your personal data, our internal referent is at your entire disposal. To contact him, please send your requests to the following address
Review and update of the policy
This policy will be updated as necessary to meet the requirements of the applicable data protection regulations