Who is Mitchell & Ness?
Mitchell & Ness is an American company founded in 1904 by Frank P. Mitchell and Charles M. Ness. Based in Philadelphia, the company began by manufacturing equipment for tennis and golf before gradually diversifying into other sports such as American soccer, ice hockey and especially basketball. Today, Mitchell & Ness is internationally recognized for its high quality retro caps and jerseys.
Mitchell & Ness Hats
Mitchell & Ness hats are considered an integral part of the streetwear culture. They have become a must-have for anyone who wants to show off their team affiliation or simply add a stylish touch to their outfit. There are several models of caps available:
- Snapback: This adjustable model is probably the most popular. It can be identified by the snapback closure and flat peak.
- Fitted: Fitted caps are fitted and do not have an adjustment system. They offer a more stylish look than the Snapback.
- Trucker: Trucker hats have a hard front with a team logo and a mesh back for ventilation.
- Dad Hat: This model is a classic with a slight curve on the visor and an adjustable closure in the back. It is suitable for both men and women.
Mitchell & Ness Cap Collections
What makes Mitchell & Ness caps so successful is the richness of their collections. Indeed, the brand offers models inspired by the various American sports leagues:
- NBA (National Basketball Association): this collection includes all basketball franchises such as the Los Angeles Lakers, Chicago Bulls, Golden State Warriors, Boston Celtics, New York Knicks, Milwaukee Bucks, Atlanta Hawks.
- MLB (Major League Baseball): Baseball fans can choose from New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox or Los Angeles Dodgers caps.
- NFL (National Football League): This collection features American soccer teams such as the New England Patriots or the Green Bay Packers.
- NHL (National Hockey League): Ice field hockey fans will find happiness with caps featuring franchises such as the Montreal Canadiens or the Chicago Blackhawks.
Mitchell & Ness hats are also available in limited editions with exclusive designs and colors. Something to satisfy the most demanding collectors!
Mitchell & Ness Jerseys
In addition to hats, Mitchell & Ness also offers a line of retro jerseys for American sports fans. These jerseys feature the designs of teams from the 80's and 90's, the heyday of American sports. Mitchell & Ness jerseys are made of high quality polyester mesh for comfort and durability.
Mitchell & Ness Jersey Collections
As with the caps, the brand offers jerseys for every sports league:
- NBA: Mitchell & Ness basketball jerseys pay homage to the legends of the past, such as the Michael Jordan jersey worn during the 1984-1985 season in the colors of the Chicago Bulls.
- MLB: The baseball jersey collection includes iconic designs like the New York Yankees jersey worn by Babe Ruth in the 1920s.
- NFL: Mitchell & Ness soccer jerseys are also highly sought after, including the San Francisco 49ers jersey worn by Joe Montana in 1989 during Super Bowl XXIII.
- NHL: Finally, ice hockey fans are not left out with mythical jerseys such as Wayne Gretzky's Edmonton Oilers jersey.
In short, Mitchell & Ness caps and jerseys are appealing for their quality and authentic design, reminiscent of the golden age of American sports. Whether you're a collector or just looking for a trendy accessory to show your love for a team, these products will meet your expectations.